Monday, February 9, 2009

Doing another activity I love (2-9-09)

While growing up I always had a passion for swimming in pools, beaches, etc... I remember i used to go all the time during the summer with one of my best friends when i was around 13 years old. He had a summer pass for Oakton Pool in skokie and always managed to get me in for free so I first tagged along because it was free, but then i learned how to be a better swimmer and from that I gained a passion for it. Its been quite a while since i went swimming in a pool or beach so this weekend when i went to a party out of town and stayed at a Holiday Inn, I decided to go swimming in their indoor pool. It was a great feeling of rejoice and many memories came back from back in the day when i used to go swimming with my friend. After that experience, i think i will go back to the pool by my house or the beach more often this summer.

1 comment:

  1. lol man I really hope to learn how to swim on day!...

    Ben O.

    ReplyDelete