Saturday, January 24, 2009

Homework #2

1.) When i asked how i was the first 5 years of my life, my parents responded with one word.."quiet". I was not much of a cryer, winer, nor loud according to them. I can see that because even today many people say i'm soft spoken, not with my friends but with relatives and older people.
2.) They told me i loved playing with toy cars and still do but now they are real cars. :) I remember that i liked playing hide and go seek with my cousins and friends so they didnt have to remind me that. They found my quietness pretty unique from what they tell me.
3.) " A doctor". I dont necessarally want to be a doctor, but i guess a pharmacist should be good enough?

ASKING FRIENDS

1.) "Humor, caring individual, loving, loyal, intelligent."

2.) Since i loved to perform and dance as a child and still do, i decided to go to my friends dance studio where she teaches dance and just check it out. Not dance, but to learn new steps and keep up with the moves. I found it to be enjoyable and reminded me of those times i watched shows about dance artists practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment