Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Business Meeting 2
Once again, my buddy and I met this morning to discuss my completions from the prior week. It only last about 15 minutes this time because we both ended up coming late. I told him how I began to study for the test (pCAT) and how I finished all the work that was due yesterday and late last week. Monday was hell of a day for me because I had so much due so I had my hard times with him as well. How was it a hell of a day you ask? Well, let me tell you too. So yesterday I had an Organic Chemistry lab practical, lab notebook due, and a genetics lab exam! Ugh I did not sleep sunday night at all...it was horrible. I ended up getting a B on the genetics test, but dont know about orgo yet. BUT i did end up completing the lab and it worked so I'm not too worried. After that I told him I might or might not see him next week because I have exams so we might just talk over phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

cool Amit. aye I hit you back but it went to voice mail. Hope you got the text though.
ReplyDeleteTalk to you in class
Ben