Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More first steps...

Another one of my steps was to begin studying for my pCATS. It was a busy ass week for me, but i managed to start reviewing the bio section on Friday because it requires the least amount of time for me (since i took so many freaking bio classes!) I started to go over the stuff I learned in Bio 101 and wow was that hard. It felt like I never learned it so I kind of skimmed through it and moved onto the more advanced stuff, which I was more familiar with :) All in all it took me about an hour before I got hungry and ended my studying for the day.
As far as the other subjects go, I don't think I will start in depth studying because I have finals coming up and thats my top priority as of now. Once school ends more time will be dedicated towards other subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment