Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sunday Meeting

As I stated in my Business meeting, Sunday was a hell of a day for me. I woke up Sunday morning at 8am and didn't go to sleep until Monday at 6pm, yeah monday at 6pm. The only thing I had on my mind was all the things that was due the next day and how worried I was. As far as the planning went, the only thing I planned for the week was all the things that were due Monday. As for the rest of the week, I planned it all yesterday. For example, I have this homework that is due tonight then Wednesday I have a presentation in my other class and have a paper due as well. I'm trying to knock everything out and pacing myself so I dont get an anxiety attack and end up popping xanax pills. LOL JK.

No comments:

Post a Comment