Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Reflecting On Fear (part 2) /Hard Times (not as funny as Juicy's)

The type of resistance I felt had to do with all these stupid lab reports that are constantly due, but this week its different. Since the end of the semester is slowly approaching, the lab TA's think its a good idea to bombard us with tedious reports that should have been spread out during the semester instead! I just found out today that not only do I have a research presentation next week, but a lab report due the same time. Besides that, for my other 2 labs I have reports due the same week. I'm starting to get stressed out, but luckily not feeling the way I used to during organic. I think this would also be stage fright because I'm feeling nervous and worried if I will finish in time. With that much said, I plan on starting today and just hauling ass all week so I dont spaze out during the weekend. Usually, if i didnt have to do all the other reports, I keep the one thats due every Monday until Sunday. Now that i think about it, this week isnt the best time for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment