Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Personal Reflection
After reading my blogs it feels like I lost my "triflin" ways and learned that I need to stop procrastinating and get on my "a-game". I'm pretty amazed about all the things I was able to talk publicly. Some topics we went over never even came up in conversations with my close friends! 1. I think I grew in terms of being more knowledgable in how to be more leadership material in the real world. As everyone probably already knows I want to become a pharmacist and eventually a pharmacy manager. This field requires major leadership skills and with the topics, books, and discussions we had I think I will do a better job. 2 My thinking has changed in many ways. For bigginers, the thought of my future has become so much clearer. What I mean is my goals and how and what I need to do to achieve them. As far as possibilities in the world, my mind set was always that anything and everything is possible. 3. I've never engaged in hard times with students, barn stormed, nor did speed interviewing like we did in class. These were the best activities because it expanded my horizon so much and I got so much insight that I never had. It helped me get more connections and information that can potentially help me later on. 4. I liked how we got to speak our mind about sensitive topics, blog about our goals and progress, and lastly how our professor is the coolest professor eva!!! 5. No complaints, honestly. And no I'm not sucking up :)6. Maybe make it 3 times a week for 1 hour 15 minutes each?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

haha that's good you lost your "triflin" ways bro! glad you enjoyed yourself in the class!
ReplyDelete